- Masters of Music in Piano Performance and Piano Pedagogy from Moscow Pedagogy Institute (Russia), Graduate from Moscow Pedagogical State University and Saratov State Conservatory – Russia
- Studied with renowned Boris Petchersky
- teaching experience 1990 – present
- Was established in Richmond Hill in 1998 and moved to Newmarket in 2020.
Notable Performances and Engagement:
- Professional and Recital Series at Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts, Aurora Cultural Centre, Newmarket Theatre, The Steinway Series Toronto, ORMTA Young Artist Tour, Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto.
- The Glenn Gould Toronto School workshops.
- ORMTA Convention workshops on a pedagogical topic
Accent on pedagogy
I credit my achievements to my desire to pass on the invaluable principles applied to the remarkable teaching method in piano with incredible efficiency that I learned from the two most influential teachers in my life.
My passion for teaching piano has been rewarded in many ways. Over the years students have been chosen to perform at various music festivals, and the most hard-working ones receive top prizes at many music competitions.
I take great pride in being the first and only piano teacher for many of my students, taking them to my class as 4 year-old beginners and seeing them through their graduation at most devoted pupils follow my footsteps and choose the fine art of teaching as their careers. As their teacher of many years, I find the greatest satisfaction in seeing them as my colleagues.
I am inspired by Russian classical music culture with its deeply-rooted, time-honored traditions in performance and piano teaching.